Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Sephora Beauty Wishlist

 


  





Bare Minerals Original Foundation SPF 15!

I would really enjoy this product because I hear SO many great things about it! I hear that it gives great coverage, it's very lightweight, and the fact that it has SPF, makes me want to buy it even more for Summer!

Korres Lip Butter Glaze    

Nars Blush "Deep Throat"
  


 NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

 I hear gurus RAVE about this foundation alot! They claim that it gives awesome coverage, a flawless finish, and a warm, healthy glow to the skin! I need a foundation like this for all seasons. It is a little bit pricey, but I think it will be 100% worth it!









Smashbox O-GLOW!


I've heard a few gurus mention this product. I really want it because I've heard that it is the PERFECT blush for everyone. It claims to automatically adjust to the perfect blush shade for your skin tone! I am excited to try this product out! :)
 Too Faced Shadow Insurance!
I've heard many gurus RAVE about this product as well. I've heard that UDPP is a better eyelid primer, but I've also heard that this one is good as well!



I REALLY would like to get the Urban Decay Naked Palette!

I've heard many things about this! Everyone loves this palette, and they say it's the BEST Neutral palette out there! This palette also comes with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer potion, and an eyeshadow brush, which is a STEAL for $50!
I'm excited to try this product out as well! :)








I have many others, but I just wanted to do another blog post since I haven't done one in a while! 
Hope you enjoyed! xoxo, Sky<3

No comments:

Post a Comment